Stonebriar Community Church Complete Profile & Latest Information
All important details about Stonebriar Community Church. Stonebriar Community Church is a non-denominational Christian church in Frisco, Texas, whose mission is to love God and love others because God first loved us. The church is presided over by Pastor Chuck Swindoll.
Discover all the essential details about Stonebriar Community Church in this comprehensive overview. Stonebriar Community Church is a non-denominational Christian church located in Frisco, Texas. Led by Pastor Chuck Swindoll, the church’s primary mission is to love God and love others, reflecting God’s love for humanity.
In this profile, we will delve into the history of Stonebriar Community Church, including its founding and growth over the years. You will learn about the visionary behind the church, Pastor Chuck Swindoll, and his significant contributions to its establishment and development.
Furthermore, we will provide insights into the church’s leadership structure, which includes an Elders forum, a Senior Leadership Team, and a dedicated staff of over 40 members. Their collective expertise and commitment ensure the smooth functioning of the church and the fulfillment of its mission.
If you are interested in becoming a member of Stonebriar Community Church, we will guide you through the process. You will discover the criteria for membership. Whether you are considering joining Stonebriar Community Church or simply seeking to learn more about their faith and ministries, this profile will provide you with a professional and concise overview.
History of Stonebriar Community Church
Who is the founder of Stonebriar Community Church?
In the autumn of 1998, amidst the pleasant ambiance of a warm autumn evening, a gathering of individuals convened with the purpose of discussing and offering prayers regarding the establishment of a church in Frisco, Texas—a city renowned for its rapid growth. This assembly, which included the esteemed Senior Pastor Chuck Swindoll, was divinely brought together and their endeavors were richly blessed by God.
Stonebriar emerged as an autonomous, non-denominational church. As such, we operate independently, without any affiliation or governance by a denominational institution. Instead, we are guided by a board of elders, a select group of men who are actively involved in Stonebriar and exemplify the biblical qualifications for church leadership.
Within a mere six months, our temporary location—a community college—witnessed a remarkable attendance of 1,500 individuals participating in our worship services. By February 2001, we joyously inaugurated the doors of our inaugural worship center, which promptly filled its 1,500-seat auditorium during our two Sunday-morning services. In response to the remarkable growth, we expanded our services in the fifth year by introducing a third Sunday-morning worship service. The fruition of our dedication materialized in the fall of 2008 when we completed the construction of a new Worship Center, which magnanimously accommodates 3,000 individuals during each worship service.
Stonebriar Community Church Statistics
- FOUNDING DAY: Stonebriar Community Church was founded in the year 1998.
- NUMBER OF MEMBERS: The Stonebriar Community Church has an estimated attendance of over 3000 people.
- HEADQUARTERS: The corporate headquarters for Stonebriar Community Church is located at 4801 Legendary Drive
Frisco TX 75034.
- BRANCHES: Stonebriar Community Church Texas.
- FOUNDER: The founder of Stonebriar Community Church is Chuck Swindoll.
- CURRENT LEADERS: The current leader of Stonebriar Community Church is Chuck Swindoll.
Stonebriar Community Church Leadership
The church leadership consists of an Elders forum, a Senior leadership Team, and a staff body of over 40 members.
- Chuck Swindoll
Chuck Swindoll is the founding pastor of Stonebriar Community Church. His desire is to establish the church with a solid biblical foundation based on the faithful exposition of the Word of God. His vision includes the importance of corporate worship and an emphasis on small-group ministries that provide encouragement and accountability in the body. His missionary passion is to train men and women for ministry worldwide while meeting the spiritual needs of the local community.
Chuck currently also serves as Chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary and is the Bible teacher of the worldwide radio ministry, “Insight for Living,” and has published numerous books dealing with all aspects of Christian life. He served as senior pastor of a Fullerton, California, church for 23 years prior to moving back to Texas.
Stonebriar Community Church Programmes / Events Calendar
Stay- up-to-date with Stonebriar Community Church events and programmes calendar for this year.
- Sunday Services: (Traditional & Contemporary Worship | English & Spanish Services)
- Weekday Service
How to be a Member of Stonebriar Community Church?
To be fully known and fully loved in our church family is a choice you wouldnt want to miss out on. YOU MATTER TO GOD & YOU MATTER TO US. We also believe God loves you and wants a relationship with you. Stonebriar Community church is here to help you connect with God and other people, and through these relationships, you will find the joy, hope, and love you’ve been looking for.
However, note that your membership means more than signing a piece of paper. To become a member and ministry partner with Stonebriar Community Church,
- one must trust in Christ for salvation,
- be at least 18 years of age,
- live in the community or within driving distance (thus available to partner with us in onsite ministry), and
- complete our Membership Class, which is held over three consecutive Sunday mornings, and covers our church’s beliefs and ministries.
In our Membership Class, we review Stonebriar’s history, provide an overview of our ministry values and our Statement of Faith, and present opportunities for connecting to small groups and areas of service. If you are interested in membership, please choose the three-week class you wish to attend. Membership classes are available in both English and Spanish.
Registration is required for Membership Classes. You can register through your Stonebriar portal account. Creating your portal access is a one-time setup and is used for most events around our church.
Membership classes are available in both English and Spanish.
Stonebriar Community Church Vision and Mission Statements
The Church Mission
Each church has a unique way of expressing its purpose and living out its beliefs. Within our church family, we see our mission as glorifying God by encouraging all people to pursue a lifelong, joyous relationship with Jesus Christ. Put simply, we exist to love God and love others.
As we pursue this mission together, we focus on the following vital signs and core values as guidelines for spiritual growth and ethical living.
We believe that these four activities are vital for a strong, growing faith:
- Worship: Adoration of the risen Christ
- Instruction: A deepening knowledge of God
- Fellowship: Meaningful relationships with others
- Expression: Opportunities to compassionately serve others
We believe that how we accomplish our purpose is as important as the purpose itself. So, we focus on these core values as essential to ethical ministry:
- Character in Ourselves: A result of a growing relationship with Jesus Christ . . . lives characterized by integrity . . . solid, stable, and secure.
- Honor to Others: Providing an atmosphere of respect where each person can contribute and thrive.
- Grace in Our Relationships: Practicing thoughtfulness, kindness, generosity, courtesy, freedom, forgiveness, encouragement, and appreciation of others’ differences as we inspire greatness in those around us.
- Excellence in Our Pursuits: Reflecting the infinite excellence of the God we serve . . . producing the highest quality ministry programs, materials, and personal service possible.
- Glory to Our God: Living by faith . . . entrusting our talents, finances, and plans to God’s control.
- Accountability to One Another: A willingness to answer for one’s life, characterized by vulnerability, teachability, honesty, and availability.
The Church Beliefs
We uphold seven core beliefs as essential to Christianity. These beliefs relate to God the Father, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the Bible, humanity, salvation, and the end of time. For a more detailed outline of what we believe, see our Statement of Faith.
- We believe . . . that the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God and without mistakes as originally written. It is the complete revelation of His will for salvation and the only unfailing rule of faith and practice for the Christian life.
- We believe . . . in one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that these three are co-eternal and of equal dignity and power.
- We believe . . . in the deity of Jesus Christ; His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His substitutionary death on a cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal, imminent return.
- We believe . . . that man was created by and for God; that by man’s disobeying God, every person incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God, and physical death as a consequence; and that all people are sinners by nature and practice.
- We believe . . . the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and that all who believe in Him are declared righteous because of His sacrificial death and are, therefore, in the right relationship with God.
- We believe . . . in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling all believers and thus enabling and empowering the life and ministry of the believer.
- We believe . . . in the bodily resurrection of everyone who has lived, the everlasting blessedness of those in right relationship with God, and the everlasting punishment of those who have rejected God’s forgiveness in His Son.
Stonebriar Community Church Social Media Handles and Contacts
Stonebriar Community Church Ministries, and Affiliations
- Adult: Through relationships forged in small groups, Bible studies, and retreats, the adult ministry encourages and equips Men, Women, senior adults, marriages, community groups, and online ministry.
- Families: This ministry caters to individuals at every stage of life, namely; Early childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School, Awana, Parenting, and Special needs.
- Care & Support: The care ministry is set up for Stonebriar members, regular attendees, and people in our local community. This ministry is further sectioned into; Benevolence, Career help/Transition, Prayer, Recovery groups, Spiritual guidance, and Request A Visit.
- Missions: This ministry is driven toward community and global care.
- Special Needs: it seeks to Give everyone opportunities to worship, learn, and serve. Stonebriar ministry for those with special needs is called GIFT: God Is Faithful Throughout.
- Worship & Music:
- Preschool Pals: Since 2003, Stonebriar Preschool Pals has nurtured growing hearts and minds through play-based learning in a fun, caring environment. Click Here to enroll your wards.
Stonebriar Community Church In Photos
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”36″ display=”basic_thumbnail” thumbnail_crop=”0″]