Complete Profile & Latest Information About The Covenant Nation
The Covenant Nation was formerly known as the Covenant Christian Centre . The Church is a large and growing Pentecostal ministry. The Founder and senior pastor of the church is Pastor Poju Oyemade.
The Covenant Nation is driven by the vision to teach Christians who they are in Christ Jesus, and how to live a victorious life through their covenant rights and privileges.
The headquarters is located at 400, Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.
HISTORY OF THE COVENANT NATION
The Covenant Christian Nation was established in 1994, as Covenant Christian Centre. The Church was consecrated by the World’s richest Pastor, Bishop David Oyedepo.
The church has since exists to bless the local community, city and nation in which she is planted.
- FOUNDING DAY: The Covenant Nation was founded in March 1994.
- HEADQUARTERS: The headquarters is sited at 400, Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, Lagos State, Nigeria.
- BRANCHES: The Covenant nation has several branches in Nigeria, in Uk, United States, Canada and other major cities across the world.
- FOUNDER: The founder of Covenant Nation is Pastor Poju Oyemade.
- CURRENT LEADER: The founder, Pastor Poju Oyemade is still the current leader.
The Covenant Nation Programme / Events Calendar
Please click on the events to discover more about them.
- Sunday Service
- Midweek service
- Lagos Teachers Conference
- The West African Faith Believer’s Convention (WAFBEC)
THE COVENANT NATION VISION
The Vision of The Covenant Nation as reported on the church website is as follows:
The Vision of Insights for Living is to teach Christians who they are in Christ Jesus, and how to live a victorious life in their covenant rights and privileges.
The fulfillment of that mission takes place when those believers become rooted and grounded enough in God’s word to reach out and teach others these same principles.
We are called to lead people, primarily born-again believers, to the place where they operate proficiently in biblical principles of faith, love, healing, prosperity; redemption and righteousness, and to the place where they can share those principles with others.
We are called to proclaim, ‘Jesus is Lord’ from the top of the world to the bottom and all the way around.
We are called to assist believers in becoming rooted, grounded and established in the word of God by teaching them to give God’s word first place in their lives. (Colossians 1:23; Psalm 112).We are called to build an army of mature believers bringing them from milk to meat, from religion to reality.
We are called to train them to become skillful in the word of righteousness, to stand firm in the spiritual warfare against the kingdom of darkness (Hebrews 5:12-14; Ephesians 6:10-28).
We are called to reveal mysteries, victorious revelations of God’s word, that have been hidden from ages (Colossians 1:25-28).
THE COVENANT NATION AS A CONVENER OF IMPACTFUL PLATFORMS AND DEVELOPMENTS TO THE SOCIETY
The Covenant Nation has birthed social impact initiatives such as those below;
- The Platform Nigeria (2006 – Present)
- Covenant Capital (2006 – Present)
- The West African Faith Believer’s Convention (WAFBEC),
- International Conference for Pastors, Ministers, Leaders and Workers (ICPLMW),
- The Platform (a National Development conference) and
- Lagos Sees (Free Medical Eye Care to host communities),
- Edu-Aid (providing assistance to Public Primary Schools)
- Project WRAP (providing assistance to widows and families of deceased service personnel),
- Covenant Capital Business School (CCBS),
- The Lagos Career Fair
The Covenant Community Groups
- Corporate Professional groups
- Entrepreneurs, Tech and Creative groups
- Family, Health and Lifestyle Groups
- Governance Groups
- Students and Scholars Groups