DAY 1: RCCG DECEMBER 2021 HOLYGHOST CONGRESS FASTING AND PRAYER.
DAY 1: WORSHIP AND PRAISE
BIBLE TEXT(S): Psa. 100:1-4,104:1-6.
INTRODUCTION: Let us approach the throne of grace in worship, adoration and with quality praises as we begin to seek the face of the most high for this year Holy Ghost Congress.
Theme: The Siege Is Over.
1. Extol the name of the Lord for the creation. Isa 42;5
2. let us sing: O come let us adore HIM. 3ce Him Christ the Lord. For HIM alone is worthy. 3ce Him Christ the Lord
3. Let us sing; Oh bless the Lord; O my soul, and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. He has done great thing 3ce Bless His Holy name.
4. Father, we worship you for you are holy in Jesus name
5. Father, we worship you for you alone is worthy to be worshipped in Jesus name
6. Father, we praise your name for you alone is worthy to be praised in Jesus name
7. Father, we revere and honour you and we submit our loyalty and adoration to you in Jesus name
8. Father, we worship you for you are the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end in Jesus name Rev.1:8
9. Father, we praise your name, for you existed before time and created everything that exist in Jesus name
10. Father, we adore you for you are awesome, only you have held the ocean in your hands, you measured off the heaven with your fingers and you know how much the earth weighs, Isa 40:12
11. Father, we worship you for you sit above the circle of the earth, the people the works of your creations and wonders, Isa 40:22
12. Father, we confess; there is no one like you. You are the Incomparable God
13. Father; we worship you, our saviour, our redeemer and through you we are justified in Jesus name
14. Father, we give you all the glory, we give you honour in Jesus name.
15. Our father; hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come in our lives, families, your church and in this year HOLY GHOST CONGRESS.
Shared via www.TheDevotionals.com.ng