RCCG 2020 NOVEMBER FASTING PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY THURSDAY 19TH NOVEMBER 2020 (DAY 17)
This Is the Day Twenty- One Prayer Points as Released by The Redeemed Christian Church of God Directorate of Prayer. RCCG Fasting & Prayer Guide for November 2020.
RCCG November 2020 Fasting Prayer Points for 30 Days Complete Guide
DAY 17: THURSDAY 19TH NOVEMBER, 2020.
TOPIC: MILITARY AND SECURITY APPARATUS TO GUARANTEE SAFETY
BIBLE TEXT(S): PSALMS 91:2-6, DEUT 1:15, 2SAMUEL 8:6
Military are well organized armed forces, officially trained to defend the
territorial integrity of a nation. These men and women need prayers in order to
effectively defend the territory against external invasion and internal
destruction of lives and properties.
1. Let us worship our God who neither sleep nor slumber in watching over our
nation. Psa 121:2
2. Let’s thank God the Almighty for being the chief security officer in charge of
our nation territory. Psa 127:1-2
3. Father; thank you for the military and all security agencies in Jesus name.
4. Father; we plead for your mercy over all our security personnel in any way
they have taking laws into their hands and fallen short of expectations
- Father; protect them and families from any form of harm in Jesus name.
6. Father; by Your mercy give as many of them who have not known you, your
salvation for physical and eternal security in Jesus name.
7. Father; may you never allow strange bullet to touch them in Jesus name. Is.
8. Father; cause them to be alert at all times and fortify them against the arrows
of the enemy in Jesus name.
9. Father, give them angelic assistant to fight the enemies in Jesus name. Psa
10.Father, let them be full of courage and bravery in discharging their duty in
11.Father: Impart them with your wisdom and understanding and guide them
in all decisions in Jesus name.
12.Father; do not allow our military to be depressed in their service in Jesus
name Prov 24:10
13.Father; deliver them from alcoholism and drugs but help them to be drunk
with the Holy Ghost. Pro 31:6
14.Father; help them not to put their trust on their ammunition but on you in
Jesus name. Acts 4:12
15.Father, expose and disgrace the evil ones among them in Jesus name.
16.Father; help those under severe battle pressures, guide them to make right
decisions in Jesus name. Judges 20:34
17.Father; heal those that have sustained injuries in the course of their duty in
the name of Jesus
18.Father; take care of the orphans and widow of the fallen heroes that they
will not be stranded in life in Jesus name
19.Father; in all their engagement, against internal and external enemies grant
them victory at all times in Jesus name
20.Father; deliver them from every traps of the enemy in Jesus name.