RCCG Day 24 Fasting Prayer Points as Released by The Redeemed Christian Church of God Directorate of Prayer. 50 Days Fasting & Prayer Guide for RCCG 2023 Fasting and Prayer is here.
⇒Click here to see Day 25 Prayer Points.
Find out more about the RCCG Annual Fasting and Prayer Here
RCCG 50 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE
DAY 24 – Friday, February 3rd, 2023
Bible Text: Psalm 127:3-5, Ephesians 1:3, Jas 1:17.
Children are the heritage of the Lord; they are the hope of our future and the home we build. Children also are spiritual blessing from God. They are a good and perfect gift from the Almighty God. God is the original giver of children. They are easy target of the enemy so we need to arise and pray to secure their life and future
⇒ Click here to watch the Fasting and Prayer Evening service @ 5:00 pm
RCCG 2023 Fasting And Prayer Points Guide Day 24.
- Thank God Almighty who is the giver of good and perfect gifts James 1:17
- Thank the good God for His grace upon you to release unto you, what money cannot buy for free of charge, in Jesus name. Psalm 127:1-3
- Father, please don’t let any forces of darkness harm our children, in Jesus
name. Matthew 19:14
- Father, please make our children mighty vessels in your hand, in Jesus name.
- Father, please give parents divine wisdom to raise their children in your way, in Jesus name. Proverbs 22:6
- Father, we come against any hindrance that would stand in the way of our children climbing to the top, in Jesus name. Matthew 19:14
- Father, please destroy by the fire of Holy Ghost every snare of the enemy set to trap our children, in Jesus name. Psalm 124:7
- Father, I command every evil plantation upon the life of our children, be rooted OUT and be destroyed, in Jesus name. Matthew 15:13
- Father, please arise and do a new thing in the life of our children, in Jesus name. Isaiah 43:19
- Father, please terminate any evil transfer from parents to their children, in Jesus name. 1 kings 21:28-29
- Father, I decree that the power that stopped parents from fulfilling destiny will not stop their children, in Jesus name. Jeremiah 35:6-7
- Father, please let my children possess the gates of their enemies, in Jesus name. Psalm 127:5
- Father, I command the spirit of laziness to get out of the life of our children, in Jesus name. Proverbs 6:9-10
- Father, please let the joy of salvation enter into the lives of our children, in Jesus name. Psalm 51:12
- Let us thank God specially for all our children in RCCG
⇒ Click here to find out more about the RCCG Annual Fasting and Prayer