RCCG Day 23 Fasting Prayer Points as Released by The Redeemed Christian Church of God Directorate of Prayer. 50 Days Fasting & Prayer Guide for RCCG 2023 Fasting and Prayer is here.
⇒Click here to see Day 24 Prayer Points.
Find out more about the RCCG Annual Fasting and Prayer Here
RCCG 50 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE
DAY 23 – Thursday, February 2nd, 2023
Bible Text: Genesis 1:26-28, Genesis 2: 18
Family is a social unit of two or more persons related by blood, marriage or adoption. God is the originator of the family. The enemies are working tirelessly to make sure our families are not at peace with God and fulfil the purpose of God.
⇒ Click here to watch the Fasting and Prayer Evening service @ 5:00 pm
RCCG 2023 Fasting And Prayer Points Guide Day 23.
- Thank God Almighty for all the benefit your family has receive from Him. Psa 103:1-2
- Father, please let your spirit of unity reign in our families, in Jesus name. Psalm 133:1
- Father, let every yoke of disunity and misunderstanding in our families be broken now, in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 10:27
- Father, please don’t ever allow your divine presence to depart from my family, in Jesus name. Exodus 33:15
- Father, I break by the fire of Holy Ghost, every chains of afflictions in my family, in Jesus name. Nahum 1:9
- Lord Jesus, by the power of your resurrection, I dismantle every satanic altar erected to other gods in past generations from my maternal and paternal side, in Jesus name. Judges 6:25
- Father, please don’t let any of my family member experience bitterness in their lives, in Jesus name. Ruth 1:20
- Father, visit the foundation of my family and destroy every spirit of hardship, in Jesus name. Psalm 11:3
- Father, please let every battle of life that wants to destroy anyone in my family, receive the judgment of death, in Jesus name. Ruth 1:21
- Father, by the power in the blood of Jesus, I break any covenant made in my blood line (lineage) with any other gods, in Jesus name. Isaiah 28:15
- Father, please don’t let my family ever lack good things of life, in Jesus name.
- Father, please trouble every troublers of my family, in Jesus name. Joshua 7:25
- Father, I break by the blood of Jesus any generational curse affecting my family, in Jesus name. Jeremiah 31:29, Colossians 2:13-14, Lamentation 5:7
- Father, please bless all our family members with your divine health, in Jesus name. Exodus 23:25
- Father, I cancel by the blood of Jesus any evil covenant affecting my family, in Jesus name. Jeremiah 31:29, Lamentation 5:7
⇒Click here to find out more about the RCCG Annual Fasting and Prayer