WATCH PMCH MAY 2022 LIVE ONLINE WITH DR D.K OLUKOYA
Power Must Change Hands (PMCH) is a special service held once a month at MFM Prayer City. The programme is held every First Saturday of each month from 7 AM to 12 PM WAT.
PMCH is streaming LIVE on satellite Tv and over the internet for people worldwide.
THEME: OPEN WIDE YOUR MOUTH
Scripture Reading: Psalms 17; 27; 91
Confession: Psalm 91
Click the PLAY button below to watch live.
You are watching MFM Power Must Change Hands May 2022 with Dr Olukoya
PMCH May 2022 Programme Schedule
- 7:00 am – 7:05 am Opening Prayers
- 7:05 am – 7:20 am Praise Worship
- 7:20 am – 7:35 am Testimonies
- 7:35 am – 7:45 am Hour of Personal Intercession
- 7:45 am – 8:45 am Ministration
- 8:45 am – 9:00 am Offering and Closing
1. O God, arise, uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
2. O God, let the fire of revival, fall upon the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
3. O God, let the power of peace and progress, overshadow this nation, in Jesus’ name.
4. O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name of Jesus.
5. Powers, mounting a siege against my health, collapse and die, in the name of Jesus.
6. Powers of the pandemic used by the enemy to threaten me, collapse and die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every oppressive power and power of fear provoked by the pandemic against my life, I pull you down, in Jesus’ name.
8. Every hand of oppression pointing at me, wither, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every mouth of the oppressor speaking against my health, shut up and die, in the name of Jesus.
10. Any good thing that this pandemic has stolen from me, I recover you seven-fold, in the name of Jesus.
11. Blood-sucking demons, provoked by the pandemic, I am not your candidate, go back to your senders, in Jesus’ name.
12. Any existence that is oppressing my future, O Lord, cut them off, in the name of Jesus.
13. By the power in the blood of Jesus, let any unclean power associated with this pandemic, that has entered into me, die, in the name of Jesus.
14. Pandemic arrows, assigned to kill my blessings, die, in the name of Jesus.
15. Battles, provoked by the pandemic assigned to block my ways, scatter, in the name of Jesus.